Arranging delivery in store
When ordering in-store or online, inform the sales consultant that you would like to have your goods delivered. They will suggest the delivery that would be most suitable for the products on your order and will schedule the date convenient for you. The standard delivery period is from 3-10 working days on in-stock products. Custom-made or “on Order” products will depend on the lead time. The sales consultant will be able to assist you with a more accurate time frame for delivery.
Delivery of heavy & oversize products.
Oversize products are limited to delivery within the Gauteng area.
A suitable truck will be used to deliver heavy or bulky purchases. Goods will be delivered to the closest possible drop-off point to your required delivery address. Should there be limitations to weight and/or height restrictions to your delivery address, please advise the sales consultant of this so that suitable arrangements can be made. Should additional equipment be required to move goods closer to your home to meet the restrictions of your delivery address, then this will be at an additional cost and the sales consultant will advise you of the additional charge. Please note, we are unable to deliver heavy and oversize products into any building. Please ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to have the products moved into your home or office. Extreme care will be taken to ensure that all products are delivered in good condition.
Delivery cost will be advised to you online or in-store.
What is your breakage policy?
If your order arrives and you discover an item is broken please contact us immediately Kindly take a photo of the broken item and the packaging and email them to us.
- All couriers charge for a minimum of 2kg. So if your order only weighs 0.5kg you will still pay for 2kg.
- If you are able to collect from The Bonsai Huisie 3 Gerrit Maritz Ave, Monument, Krugersdorp, 1740 you are more than welcome to select the Pickup From Store option and avoid any delivery fees.
- Couriers and packaging charges will be communicated to you before you make any payment.
How are orders sent?
- We exclusively use a door-to-door service provided by The Courier Guy.
- NO OTHER service is used. Sorry.
- Each order which is fulfilled has a unique tracking link that is automatically emailed to you. This enables you to check where your order is and when it is out for delivery.
We pack orders to ensure they do not arrive broken?
- We use double-walled carton boxes for fragile items such as pots. We also pack each pot using protective materials. Tools, growing mediums, and other less fragile items are packed courier-safe.
- However, should you still receive an order with a couple of broken items please advise us accordingly so that we can assist you in resolving it.
Where are you able to deliver?
- Currently, we are able to accept payment and fulfill orders country-wide within South Africa.
We generally ship out Bonsai trees on Mondays & Tuesdays to avoid having them stay in the boxes for any extra time over the weekends.